We have a delectable array of prizes on offer for our lucky readers.
To win, all you have to do is subscribe to the bi-monthly iPad edition of Ernest Journal for one year (£14.99)
This week, we're giving away the Kit Rucksack by Francli.
Durable, spacious and comfortable, this multi-purpose rucksack is ideal for exploring the rugged British landscape – whether it’s a leisurely day at the beach or a long walk along craggy coastal paths, the adjustable roll top design securely holds as little or as much kit as you need.
- Cotton British Army kit bag
- Pre-consumer waste
- Stainless steel
- Double layer mesh
- Handy inner and outer pockets
- Adjustable height roll top
- Adjustable and padded shoulder straps
- Padded, breathable and ergonomic back panel
- Easy access side zip
- Laptop sleeve
- Waxed outer-body
- Capacity 40/45 ltrs (sizes vary due to up-cycling process)
Each Francli item is unique; lovingly handcrafted from salvaged materials in a small farm studio in Cornwall.
To be in with a chance of winning this rucksack worth £150, subscribe to Ernest Journal (and opt in to letting us see your email address, so we can let you know you've won).
Terms and conditions:
1. The closing time and date is 11.59pm on 31 August 2014. Entries after that date will not be considered. 2. The prize is a Kit Rucksack by Francli. 3. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative can be offered. 4. See our full terms and conditions.