Print issue 5
Print issue 5
Inside issue five:
- Stand aside Esperanto: explore the unruly world of made-up languages
- Conduct your own experiments with time using the theories of JW Dunne
- Meet the small but dedicated cryonics community, operating in the high-tech laboratories of Arizona to the sheds of Peacehaven in Sussex
- Learn how to make your own wild first aid kit
- Meet the man capturing every RNLI lifeboat station in Britain using Victorian photographic techniques
- Explore the geological map that changed the world
- Seek simple shelter in the mountain bothies of northwest Scotland
- Set sail with New Dawn Traders as they establish slow cargo routes across the Atlantic
- Tuck into the history of the vindaloo
- Pick up the path of a modern-day journeyman, who plies his trade on the open road in return for bed and board
- Explore the practice of solargraphy, a long exposure technique that records the path of our sun
- Finally, we team up with experimental flavorists Bompas & Parr to reimagine the strange, unsettling, yet magical recipes of Filippo Tommaso Marinetti, founder of the Futurist movement.
Ernest Journal is 160 pages, perfect bound and printed in full colour on FSC approved uncoated 140gsm and silk 170gsm paper in Bristol, UK.
UK and international postage available. Postage & packaging dependent on weight and destination.
Add to Cart