Print Issue 3
Print Issue 3
Inside print issue 3:
- The Wild Folk: delve into wild man mythology
- Investigate the psychology of board games
- Read the unbelievable tale of the man who fell through a storm cloud and lived
- Brian May shares his love of Victorian diableries, tiny stereoscopic visions of hell
- Unravel our response to Brutalism: Britain’s most divisive architecture
- Meet the industrious botanists creating terrariums with their own micro climates
- Seek out Iceland’s Huldufólk - the hidden people said to be waiting in an untameable landscape
- Take a slow adventure to the Isles of Scilly, exploring low tide landscapes and abandoned villages, seeking out shipwreck tales and the lost city of Lyonesse
- Meet the fellow bottling seaweed in a cliff top laboratory and bringing bathing machines back to Margate
- Unearth the origins of the Fair Isle jumper
- Retronaut Chris Wild explores the history of denim and the American Frontier
- Enter the ramshackle workshop of Nik Ramage, eccentric inventor and mechanical sculptor
- Cook a three course meal using hotel room appliances with Anarchist chef George Egg
- Nairn’s London: revisit one man’s metropolitan meander through our capital
- Learn ancient techniques of pit cooking, stone boiling and clay baking with our field guide to prehistoric cookery.
Ernest Journal is 160 pages, perfect bound and printed in full colour on FSC approved uncoated 140gsm and silk 170gsm paper in Bristol, UK.
UK and international postage available. Postage & packaging dependent on weight and destination.
Add to Cart