A Swedish steel blade, a botanist's bag and a traditional rub to soothe your muscles after a day out in the wild – take your pick of these curated gifts for adventuring nomads.
1. Swedish Wilderness Knife, Pedal + Tread, £51.95
Hardened Swedish stainless steel blade and birch handle. Perfectly sized wilderness knife.
2. Leather Knife Sheath, The Future Kept, £39
Made in Britain from vegetable tanned leather and hand stitched with Irish linen thread.
3. Mark the Field Bag, Millican, £99
Inspired by the life of the botanist – designed for outdoor journeys. Grey organic cotton canvas with burnt orange interior.
4. Swedish Hunters Liniment, Fforest, £23.95
A soothing muscle rub. Comes in a birch bark pot with a birch and reindeer leather lid.
5. Mountain Guide Candle, Pedlars, £19.50
Notes of white oak, myrtle berry and sweet birch. Reminds you of your adventures in the mountains.
6. Pedlars Guide to The Great Outdoors, Pedlars, £16.99
A guide for all the family, based on the Gladstones’ experience of 20 years living in the Highlands of Scotland.
7. Explorers Pack, Not Another Bill, £26
Curated adventure hamper featuring a Stanley flask, Field Notes ‘indestructible’ notebook and pencil and membership to NAB’s explorers club.
8. Bedouin Delireis Rolltop Backpack, Kinoko, £290
Robust and comfortable rolltop pack made from waterproof waxed canvas. Handmade in England.